Monday, October 22, 2007

Frustration

I am getting a little bit frustrated with the organizers of this trip. I know I value organization; having a plan, a framework, helps me to deal with uncertainty. I understand that things, however, rarely go as planned and you have to be flexible - over time I have gotten much better about that. But, it sometimes feels like there is a real lack of timely, accurate information coming from the organizers. Just today, I received email with a third version of what clothing would be appropriate. They don't even seem to agree on the what the weather is like this time of year. I finally figured out how to get the forecast on acuweather.com. It's not like this is the first delegation they have taken - it's the 25th. I even have two conflicting emails on how I can be contacted once I am 'in-country'. This is making me crazy!

No comments: